Hoping to win the $176 million Powerball jackpot on February 13? If your ticket has all six winning numbers drawn on Saturday night, you will be the lottery’s newest multi-millionaire.
Scroll down to find out if your ticket is a winner — that would be a sweet pre-Valentine’s Day gift, wouldn’t it?
— California Lottery (@calottery) February 13, 2016
It’s been a month since the record-breaking $1.6 billion Powerball jackpot was split between three lucky ticket holders. If no one wins tonight, the grand prize increases to close to $200 million for the next drawing on February 17.
The Powerball numbers for February 13 are: 07, 15, 18, 19, 36 PB 20 Power Play 02
Didn’t win tonight’s $176 million jackpot? Double check your ticket — you may have won a non-jackpot prize that ranges from a not-to-exciting $4 to a nice consolation prize of $1 million.
- Match all five white balls – $1,000,000
- Match 4 white balls and the red Powerball — $50,000
- Match 4 white balls — $100
- Match 3 white balls and the red Powerball — $100
- Match 3 white balls — $7
- Match 2 white balls and the red Powerball — $7
- Match 1 white ball and the red Powerball — $4
- Match just the Powerball — $4
Powerball tickets are sold in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Ticket cost $2 each, but players can pay an extra $1 for the Powerplay option that will multiply the amount of the non-jackpot prize by up to five times the amount.