Sometimes, it’s all about a good color combo in your bag. Everyday Carry reader’s Ed Visoso’s bag manages a nice consistent red and black theme.
The bag’s a Wenger STATUS MacBook/iPad Bag. Here’s what’s inside:
- Magnum Black Lightning Knife
- Keyecu Uncut Remote Key Fob 2 Button for SUZUKI Swift with ID46 Chip 315MHZ
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Persimmon
- Eagle Eyes Fit Ons Polarized Sunglasses,Matte Black Frame/Gold Brown Lens,one size
- Motorola Moto X
- Tissot Watch
- KeySmart – Compact Key Holder (Extended) (2-8 Keys, Red)
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Micromega glasses
If you have a great go bag with a useful organization scheme and great features, let us know! You can share your bag by posting it to your personal Kinja blog using the tag featured bag or adding it to our Lifehacker Go Bag Show and Tell Flickr pool. Photos must be at least at least 800×450. Please include information about your bag, what you put in it, and any relevant details about how you made it awesome. If yours catches our eye, we might just feature it!
My First Everyday Carry | Everyday Carry